Monday, March 28, 2011

There's An App For That!

Hey all of you smartphone users! You're gunna like this!

Not too long ago, I left you guys a post about Field & Stream Magazine. Well, the other day, I was sent a link to the new Field & Stream App! This of course, led me to find all sorts of other goodies for your smartphones. So please, enjoy!





Here's the list of the top 5 apps for both Android and iPhone users:


Android Users




-Field & Stream
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.zumobi.android.fieldandstream&feature=search_result


-BackCountry Navigator


-Time2Fish (there is also a free version available for this app, but it's not the full version)


-Fishing Status


-Fishin' Buddy




iPhone Users:




-Field & Stream


-Orivs (also available for Android)


-Fishing Knots


-Bass Fishing Guru Pro


-Fishing Calendar




Unfortunately, I am still stuck in the dumb phone era. So I have not actually tried any of these out. However, after reading reviews, seeing the star-ratings, and reading up on the app's functions, these seemed to be the best functioning, and most popular. I really wish I could use some of these handy tools myself!



If you can, give some of these a shot and let me know (in a comment if you'd like) how you like em'!



Morgan Manfredi
The Freeloading Intern

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Morgan.

    Am I to assess it as a media meditation for April?

    Please advise,

    Gage

    ReplyDelete